Experience Korea through Cuisine!
Night Dining Tour
- Evening time(6PM)
- Include drinks
- 88USD for adult
- Visit 4 places
- 3 ½ hours
- Minimum 2ppl
KOREAN NIGHT DINING TOUR
Our Night Dining Tour gets you feeling like a local as you’ll visit famous restaurants that specialize in Korean barbecue, rice beer, and we’ll visit the famous, traditional Kwangjang market which is famous for their crispy mung bean pancakes. (NOTE: During the summer we can change the schedule to finish with cool, Korean ice cream (patbingsu) instead of Kwangjang Market.) Our fun and knowledgable guides will give you insights into Korean culture and teach you eating and drinking customs and even teach you fun Korean phrases and drinking games. (More)
It is a night of great food, friends, and drinks you’ll never forget. This walking tour will take you to 4 different places with different food and alcohol at each stop. This tour starts at 6pm and lasts for 3 1/2 hours. There are non-alcohol options and the restaurants are kid friendly.
- Although restaurants may change (depending on availability and guest allergies and dietary restrictions) the typical night dining tour goes to 1) A local Korean barbecue house 2) A Korean spicy rice cake house 3) A Korean Rice Wine Restaurant 4) A traditional Korean Market - In winter and rainy weather we take transport to limit walking outside.
- Tour Starts from O’ngo Culinary School.
- If there are only 2 people on the tour there is a $15 USD surcharge added per person.
- There are discounted rates for the no-alcohol option, kids, and groups (more than 8). Kids under 5 eat free!
- Don’t have a big appetite? Opt for the Mini Night Dining Tour to visit 3 places with alcohol for only $70 USD a person. This lasts 3 hours, there is less walking. This tour option is great for big groups.
- Private Tours and we might be able to adjust the start times if you are coming in late to Seoul.
- Want something more private? Take our private night dining tour for $150 USD a person (minimum 2 people). (For tours starting after 7:30pm there is a late night surcharge of $50) USD Hotel pickup and drop-off is included (hotels further than 10km will have a surcharge). We close reservations to other groups so it will be just you and your friends.
- Tipping the guide is not required but it is appreciated by the guide.
- Here are some videos from our guests on our night tours.
- Here is what our guests are saying: “Money well spent!”, “Are you a foodie? Curious about Korean food and culture? Book this tour!”, “We came.We saw.We ate our faces off!” “Great Local Tastes” “Great taste of Korean cuisine” “A Great Tour with Great Food” Read more reviews on tripadvisor.