Experience Korea through Cuisine!
Street Food Tour
- Daytime (1PM)
- 57USD for adult
- 2 ½ hours
- Include Lunch
- Taste 7 street food
- Minimum 2ppl
KOREAN STREET FOOD AND BBQ TOUR
This is a 2-hour lunch walking food tour that stops at 7 places. We’ll show you the real Korea as we seek out classic shops, street stalls, and restaurants while learning about the history and food culture of Korea. The tour starts with a cooking demonstration and tasting of Korean savory pancakes at O’ngo Culinary School(A cooking demonstration can be changed to the other street stall) We then journey through the historic Jongno area to have a small bite at each place before dashing off to the next place. (More)
The full tour option includes a full-course Korean BBQ lunch (17 USD extra) This tour starts at 1pm weekdays (minimum 3 people. private options for less than 3).
- Although places may change (depending on availability and guest allergies and dietary restrictions) the typical taste tour schedule is 1) Korean Pancake Demonstration and Tasting at O’ngo Culinary School 2) kimbap and traditional market tour 3)Korean Rice Cake 4) Fried Pork Dumplings 5) Silkworm Larva or Fried Fish Cake 6) Korean style egg muffin 7) Korean spicy rice cake and blood sausage and more. (street stalls change depending on day and Korean BBQ with a variety of Korean side dishes and fresh greens for wrapping. Tour with barbecue lunch is 57 USD.
- The tour starts from O’ngo Culinary School
- Discounts for kids (under 12), and groups over 8. Kids under 5 eat free.
- If there are only 2 people on the tour there is a 15,000 won surcharge added per person.
- Do the Mini Korean Taste Tour (focused on street foods) without the Korean barbecue stop for only $40 USD a person.
- Private Tours and we might be able to adjust the start times if you are coming in late to Seoul.
- Want something more private? Take our private Korean Taste Tour for $100 USD a person (minimum 2 people). We close reservations to other groups so it will be just you and your friends.
- Tipping the guide is not required but it is appreciated by the guide.
- Here is what some guests are saying about our tours: “well worth it”, “Fantastic”, “The ultimate Korean cultural experience” Read more at tripadvisor