Experience Korea through Cuisine!
Ultimate Food Tour (Private)
- Daytime (11AM)
- From $350 USD per person (Min 2 pax)
- One Full Day Tour (7 hours)
- All Inclusive
- Contact email@example.com for more information
- No Compulsory Shopping!
ULTIMATE KOREAN FOOD TOUR
Explore culinary Seoul with your own personal food expert. Your guide will take you to all the best local eats in Korea and you’ll travel to traditional markets, hip eateries, bars, and to have a Korean seafood feast and try Korean top-grade beef Hanwoo. Your guide will take you on a foodie adventure around Seoul where you’ll explore markets, hidden-away restaurants, tent restaurants and real mom and pop shops as you eat and drink the day away. Your guide will take you to their favorite hidden away places. (More)
Your guide will customize the tour for your tastes. This is a 8-9 hour tour and includes drinks, meals, and snacks.
- The tour starts with pickup from your hotel and your guide will take you to traditional markets, hip neighborhoods, cafes, bars and more. You’ll snack, eat, drink, and party all day with Seoul’s top foodie. Typical places he takes people are: a Korean fish market, street food, Korean beef market where you’ll pick out top grade Hanwoo Korean beef, an oriental medicine market, coffee at Seoul’s best cafe, favorite fried chicken place, and your guide’s favorite rice wine house.
- This is a food tour that will take you on different districts of Seoul. There are cultural jaunts like to Korean villages, shopping areas, and parks. Let your guide know what you are into and he’ll customize the tour for you.
- Each tour is customized by your guide so let them know what you are looking to eat. Extra costs may be incurred based on your requests. Group rates are available and for more than 3.The cost for single travelers is $500 USD.Tipping the guide is not required but it is appreciated by the guide.
- Here is what people are saying about O’ngo’s Ultimate Food Tours: “Best Tour guide in South Korea”, “Ladies Night Out With Dan”, “10 hour layover in Seoul made memorable”, “Daniel is great”, “Help recreate our own Bizarre foods day and more”