Experience Korea through Cuisine!
Korean Eats and Culture tour : Private Tour
- Daytime (9AM)
- From $210 USD per person(Min 2 pax)
- One Full Day Tour (8 hours)
- All Inclusive
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
- No Compulsory Shopping!
KOREAN EATS AND CULTURE TOUR
For those looking for great eats and to see some great sites, our customizable Korean Eats and Culture Tour is perfect for you. Our private tour shows you great sights of Seoul while tasting great street food, having snacks and drinks and then enjoy a great lunch (or dinner). We’ll visit local markets, see hip neighborhoods, visit traditional neighborhoods, temples, galleries, famous architecture with a delicious lunch. On this tour, you’ll see local insights and get an orientation of the city. (More)
Our guide will help you find life in Seoul, take you to great shopping districts and show you amazing cultural sights. This tour is customizable so let us know what you are interested in and we’ll fit it to you and your group. This tour is great for families, too. - The tour starts from your hotel and we’ll visit several different areas of Seoul. A typical tour will start with a visit to a traditional market, a famous Korean temple, a Korean traditional house village, a palace and a visit to young people’s area.
- Times are very flexible. Tours have been done from as early as 5am to as late as 10pm.
- The tour lasts 8 hours and includes guide, car, admissions, snacks and lunch (or dinner).
- Extra charges may be added depending on customer requests or over-time charges.
- Airport pickup and drop-off are available with an extra cost.
- Tipping the guide is not required but it will be appreciated by the guide.
- Here is what people are saying about our private city tours: “Fabulous time w/ O’ngo Food Tours”, “10 hour layover in Seoul made memorable”, “Great Fun”, “Great family outing!”,