JEJU EATS AND CULTURE TOUR
(JEJU IN A DAY)
Jusangjeoli, Cheonjiyeon, Seogwipo Local Market, Seongeup Folk village, Seongsan Sunrise peak, Manjang Lava tube, Dragon Head rock,
*Fully customized, highly-curated itineraries are also available.
Please choose between Eastern part and Western part. *Fully customized, highly-curated itineraries are also available.
1. For the Eastern part of Jeju - Jusangjeoli Lava cliff, the Global Geopark site
- Cheonjiyeon Waterfalls, the Global Geopark site
- Seogwipo Local Market (if enough time left before lunch)
- Driving through Seongeup Folk village
- Lunch : choose from Typical Set Menu with main dishes / Seafood stew with assorted sea products / Pork Barbecue
- Seongsan Sunrise peak, the UNESCO site (women divers' show at 3:00)
- Manjang Lava tube, the UNESCO site
2. For the Western part of Jeju - Dragon Pond and Dragon Head rock (if tour begins at 9:00 or 9:30)
- Walking along the beautiful coast : Gueom Stone salt field
- Driving along one of the most beautiful roads in Korea
- Lunch : Choose from Pork Barbecue /Seafood stew with assorted sea products
- Hyupjae Beach : the most beautiful beach on Jeju
- Suwolbong, the Global Geopark : Coastal walking
- Green Tea Farm and Maze Park to see sunset
*Note : Order to visit might change depending on pickup location and opening times. It is flexible that can be changed by customer request.
*Several fun-tour options available: At least one or two sites to visit should be left off due to time management and relevant fees not included
Fun-oriented museums: Alive museum, Trick art museum, Ice museum.....
Fun experiences: Horseback riding, Kayaking, Chocolate making, Cruise ship or Submarine tour etc.
-Lunch and Street food
-English Speaking driving Guide
*FROM $295 per person(min 2pax)
AN EXCLUSIVE TRIP FOR YOU AND YOUR GROUP