This tour takes you on an epicurean adventure around Seoul via luxury private transport. This is a full day tour that will take you to all the best that Seoul has to offer in terms of shopping, the arts, drinks, and, of course cuisine. Lunch will be at a fine dining restaurant, that was picked as the top restaurant in Seoul. At the restaurant you’ll get a tour of the facilities and kitchen before we dine on a special VIP menu. Then we’ll visit the stylish Songbukdong area to visit the beautiful Furniture Museum. We’ll then visit a famous tea house that was once the home of a famous literary artist. We’ll then visit the hip Gangnam district where we can visit the shops of top Korean clothing designers, visit a luxury condo, or get a transcendent spa treatment (extra cost). Dinner will be at a high-end restaurant of your choice: a contemporary Korean restaurant which received 2 Michelin stars in New York, a Royal Court Cuisine Restaurant in a 300 year old house, Korea’s top French Restaurant which overlooks Seoul or a top-grade beef barbecue dinner. This tour is totally customisable so let us know your requests and we’ll work hard to make them happen.
- Our Seoul Gourmet Food Tour lasts around 8-10 hours and it is all inclusive of luxury transport, guide, food, wine (there is a budget for wine).
- Our Seoul Gourmet Food Tour starts from your hotel and we’ll visit several different areas of Seoul.
- Recommended start time is 11am.
- Extra charges may be added depending on customer requests and for over-time charges.
- Here is what people are saying about our private city tours: “Fabulous time w/ O’ngo Food Tours”, “10 hour layover in Seoul made memorable”, “Great Fun”, “Great family outing!”,