All of these tours are one day tours around Seoul
and will fit into almost any schedule. We are flexible with times for our private experiences. See our private tour and multi-day tours here: http://www.ongofood.com/private-tours/
The balance of the payment should be paid in Korean won. If you are visiting South Korea you can find great deals on Seoul accommodation
. Booking a dining tour or a cooking class in Korea is one of the must do activities and a great experience you will never regret. See our reviews on tripadvisor
to see what others are saying.
NOTE: On Weekends, our offices are closed. For last minute bookings or tour requests please email us at [email protected]
USD per person all inclusive (minimum 2 people)
ULTIMATE FOOD TOUR Explore culinary Seoul with your own personal food expert. Your guide will take you to all the best local eats in Korea and you’ll travel to traditional markets, hip eateries, bars, and to have a Korean seafood feast and try Korean top-grade beef Hanwoo. Your guide will take you on a foodie adventure around Seoul where you’ll explore markets, hidden-away restaurants, tent restaurants and real mom and pop shops as you eat and drink the day away. Your guide will take you to their favorite hidden away places. Your guide will customize the tour for your tastes. This is a 8-9 hour tour and includes drinks, meals, and snacks. Read More
- The tour starts with pickup from your hotel and your guide will take you to traditional markets, hip neighborhoods, cafes, bars and more. You’ll snack, eat, drink, and party all day with Seoul’s top foodie. Typical places he takes people are: a Korean fish market, street food, Korean beef market where you’ll pick out top grade Hanwoo Korean beef, an oriental medicine market, coffee at Seoul’s best cafe, favorite fried chicken place, and your guide’s favorite rice wine house.
- If there are 1-3 people you’ll travel like the locals via subway or on food. For more than 3 people a van will be provided at no extra cost. If you are 1-3 people and would like a private car, the cost is 200 USD extra.
- This is a food tour that will take you on different districts of Seoul. There are cultural jaunts like to Korean villages, shopping areas, and parks. Let your guide know what you are into and he’ll customize the tour for you.
- Each tour is customized by your guide so let them know what you are looking to eat. Extra costs may be incurred based on your requests.
- Group rates are available and for more than 3.
- The cost for single travelers is $500 USD.
- Tipping the guide is not required but it is appreciated by the guide.
- Here is what people are saying about O’ngo’s Ultimate Food Tours: “Best Tour guide in South Korea”, “Ladies Night Out With Dan”, “10 hour layover in Seoul made memorable”, “Daniel is great”, “Help recreate our own Bizarre foods day and more”
- FYI. Our guide Daniel has left the company to pursue other food projects.
USD per group up to 2ppl all inclusive
KOREAN EATS AND CULTURE TOUR For those looking for great eats and to see some great sites, our customizable Korean Eats and Culture Tour is perfect for you. Our private tour shows you great sights of Seoul while tasting great street food, having snacks and drinks and then enjoy a great lunch (or dinner). We’ll visit local markets, see hip neighborhoods, visit traditional neighborhoods, temples, galleries, famous architecture with a delicious lunch. On this tour, you’ll see local insights and get an orientation of the city. Our guide will help you find life in Seoul, take you to great shopping districts and show you amazing cultural sights. This tour is customizable so let us know what you are interested in and we’ll fit it to you and your group. This tour is great for families, too. Read More
- The tour starts from your hotel and we’ll visit several different areas of Seoul. A typical tour will start with a visit to a traditional market, a famous Korean temple, a Korean traditional house village, art galleries and a visit to young people’s area.
- Add an additional person up to 7 people for only $60 USD each person.
- Times are very flexible. Tours have been done from as early as 5am to as late as 10pm.
- The tour lasts 6 hours and includes guide, car, admissions, snacks and lunch (or dinner). Coffee or Tea is extra. Admissions to Trick-eye Museum are extra. We can get you discounted tickets to Nanta or other performances, but these are an extra cost. For groups more than 7pax, we will get a minibus.
- Extra charges may be added depending on customer requests or over-time charges. (Over 6 hours, groups will be charged $30 USD an hour)
- Airport pickup and drop-off are available with an extra cost.
- Tipping the guide is not required but it will be appreciated by the guide.
- Here is what people are saying about our private city tours: “Fabulous time w/ O’ngo Food Tours”, “10 hour layover in Seoul made memorable”, “Great Fun”, “Great family outing!”,
All tours include food, drinks, and a guide. Tours are led by English, Spanish, or Japanese Speaking Guides. Tours are run daily. Minimum 2 people per tour. Private tours
and couple tours are available. Restaurants may differ from tour to tour. Children’s rates available – please e-mail to inquire. All costs include 10% Korean tax (VAT). Please call at +82-2-3446-1607 or email at [email protected]
to make reservations. After making the deposit, the balance should be paid in Korean won.