All of these tours are one day tours around Seoul
and will fit into almost any schedule. We are flexible with times for our private experiences. See our private tour and multi-day tours here: http://www.ongofood.com/private-tours/
The balance of the payment should be paid in Korean won. If you are visiting South Korea you can find great deals on Seoul accommodation
. Booking a dining tour or a cooking class in Korea is one of the must do activities and a great experience you will never regret. See our reviews on tripadvisor
to see what others are saying.
(up to 3 people. Extra charge for additional people.)
PRIVATE SEOUL CITY FOOD AND CULTURE TOUR (DAY OR NIGHT TIMES AVAILABLE)
Our private tours show you all the great sights of Seoul and enjoy a great lunch. We’ll visit local markets, see hip neighborhoods, visit traditional neighborhoods, temples, palaces, galleries, famous architecture and with a delicious lunch. This tour is customizable so let us know what you are interested in and we’ll customize it for you.
- Our city tours start from your hotel and we’ll visit several different areas of Seoul. A typical tour will start with a visit to a traditional market, a famous Korean temple, a Korean traditional house village, art galleries and a visit to young art district.
- Our tours are customizable so you can make requests and we can adjust the tour on the fly.
- Times are very flexible. Tours have been done as early as 5am to as late as 10pm.
- Tours last 5-6 hours and includes all transport, admissions, lunch and snacks on the way (we like to try street foods). Coffee or Tea is not included. For people more than 3 there is a charge of $50 USD per person to cover lunch, transport and admissions.
- Extra charges may be added depending on customer requests and for over-time charges ($25 USD an hour extra for over 8 hours).
- Private car service is available as well as airport pickup and drop-off for an extra cost.
- Here is what people are saying about our private city tours: “Fabulous time w/ O’ngo Food Tours”, “10 hour layover in Seoul made memorable”, “Great Fun”, “Great family outing!”,
All tours include food, drinks, and a guide. Tours are led by English, Spanish, or Japanese Speaking Guides. Tours are run daily. Minimum 2 people per tour. Private tours
and couple tours are available. Restaurants may differ from tour to tour. Children’s rates available – please e-mail to inquire. All costs include 10% Korean tax (VAT). Please call at +82-2-3446-1607 or email at [email protected]
to make reservations. After making the deposit, the balance should be paid in Korean won.